DR. PERRI ZINBERG
I have been in private practice for over 20 years, and was licensed in 1995. My M.A. and Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology were completed at California School of Professional Psychology, L.A., and my Postdoctoral fellowship in Pediatric Health Psychology at Children's Hospital of Orange County. For several years, I had the honor of working with the late Dr. Martin Baren, a noted Developmental Pediatrician. My early career experience working with children and families coping with serious chronic health problems, mood disorders, ADHD, and Learning Disabilities, provided deep insight into how to help people change the thought patterns and behaviors that impede functioning and inhibit happiness. Applying those insights to working in adult behavioral medicine, I have helped clients achieve their goals in weight, pain, and stress management, relationships, and personal growth. I have served as Adjunct Professor in the graduate education program at Azusa Pacific University and in the undergraduate program at Chapman University. I continue to teach in workshops, and encourage my clients to utilize the power of self-education as part of therapy.
Currently, I am in practice at The Body Well in West Hollywood, a multidisciplinary clinic for emotional and physical wellness, and age-management. I also work with clients across California online, and in some cases make house-calls or see clients at their place of business if desired.
- The Sugar Wars | Parenting with ADHD
- Back to School with ADHD | ADHD Specialist Santa Monica
- Weight Loss Therapy Brentwood | Weight Loss Miracles
- Parenting an Adolescent – The Serenity Prayer
- Parenting Therapy West Los Angeles | Back to School | Child Testing
- Is it Anxiety or Stress? | Anxiety and Stress Management
- Stress Management
- Mini Meditation
- The Importance of Child Assessment | Child Therapist
- Should I Medicate My Child?